Board of Directors
The Rodeo Sanitary District is an independent public agency, governed by a five-person Board of Directors. The Directors are elected “at large” from the District’s electorate and serve a four year term. Terms are staggered, with two terms expiring in one even-numbered year, and three terms expiring the following even-numbered year. Their election is governed by the California Elections Code. For further information on elections, please visit the Contra Costa County Election Department.
The California Election Code currently requires general district elections to choose a successor for each elective officer whose term will expire on the first Friday in December following the election to be held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November in each even-numbered year. In the event of a mid-term vacancy on the Board of Directors the District fills the vacancy in accordance with the provisions of California Government Code 1780.
- Board Members
- Connie Batchelder President Term: 12/06/2020-12/06/2024 Certificates
- Janet Callaghan Vice President Term: 12/06/2020-12/06/2024 Certificates
- Richard Frakes Secretary Term: 12/06/2020-12/06/2024 Certificates
- Angela Noble Member Term: 12/06/2018-12/06/2022 Certificates
- Maureen Brennan Member Term: 12/06/2018-12/06/2022 Certificates