The Rodeo Sanitary District operates under a fiscal year budget cycle beginning July 1 and ending June 30. Sewer Service Charges are established to cover the cost of the operation, maintenance, and capital improvements to the sanitary sewer system.
The Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Operations Budget is $2.19 million and the planned Capital Expenditures are $2.48 million.
The rate for each user category is based on the specific property address use code. Residential properties are charged a flat fee while non-residential and commercial properties are charged at a metered rate of water used.
To view the compensation for the Rodeo Sanitary District employees, please visit the California State Controller’s Office (SCO) Government Compensation in California (GCC).
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Operations Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Capital Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Operations Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Capital Budget
- Annual Financial Statements and Independent Auditor's Report
- 2019 Final Audit Report
- 2018 Final Audit Report
- 2017 Final Audit Report
- 2016 Final Audit Report
- Other Financial Documents
- Financial Reserves Policy
- Disclosure of Reimbursements 2018-2019