The Rodeo Sanitary District operates under a fiscal year budget cycle beginning July 1 and ending June 30. Sewer Service Charges are established to cover the cost of the operation, maintenance, and capital improvements to the sanitary sewer system.
The Fiscal Year 2023-2024 Operations Budget is $2.8 million and the planned Capital Expenditures are $2.2 million.
The rate for each user category is based on the specific property address use code. Residential properties are charged a flat fee while non-residential and commercial properties are charged at a metered rate of water used.
To view the compensation for the Rodeo Sanitary District employees, please visit the California State Controller’s Office (SCO) Government Compensation in California (GCC).
- Fiscal Year 2023-2024 Operations Budget
- Fiscal Year 2023-2024 Capital Budget
- Fiscal Year 2022-2023 Operations Budget
- Fiscal Year 2022-2023 Capital Budget
- Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Operations Budget
- Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Capital Budget
- Annual Financial Statements and Independent Auditor's Report
- 2022 Final Audit Report
- 2021 Final Audit Report
- 2020 Final Audit Report
- 2019 Final Audit Report
- 2018 Final Audit Report
- 2017 Final Audit Report
- 2016 Final Audit Report
- Other Financial Documents
- Financial Transactions Report 2022
- Financial Transactions Report 2021
- Disclosure of Reimbursements 2022-2023
- Expense Reimbursement
- Financial Reserves Policy